I think the success of the OregonRealEstateWanted.com site is due to the massive amount people that are involved in the Oregon Real Estate market right now. The difference between their involvement today compared to 5 years ago is there are more people looking to sell real estate than there are looking to buy. Buyers have so many opportunities to consider that it is sometimes difficult for them to settle on exactly the right property to fit within their dreams and goals. Sellers have a problem making sure their property is exposed to buyers that could be a good fit for their opportunity. There is just so much to look at that often times their buyer has chosen something else before they even had a chance to consider their property.
The issue might be how opportunities are presented to buyers and where they come from. In some cases the best way for an opportunity to be identified is after the seller has had a chance to learn what the buyer is looking for and if they see a fit with the real estate they are selling. Only then does the seller reach out to the buyer to explore any advantage in developing a deal. In this context the buyer is looking at properties from a wide range of areas with in the market. As real estate brokers and private property owners alike may present opportunities. In some cases deals have been developed on properties that were not formally on the market.
The next steps for OregonRealEstateWanted.com are to list people looking to lease or rent commercial and residential real estate. The plan is to start listing people that are looking for lease hold or month to month rental relationships on the site by June 1st., 2011..
If you are looking to buy real estate fin the Oregon market to live in or as an investment. Contact Fred Stewart of Stewart Group Realty for a private one on one consultation and possible listing on the site. All information shared with Mr. Stewart is confidential and there is no charge unless the real estate you are looking for is found.
Oregon Real Estate Wanted.com
Stewart Group Realty Inc.
- OregonRealEstateWanted.com: New Buyer Posting (oregonrealestateroundtable.com)
- An Old Idea is New Again: Second Homes in Oregon , By Fred Stewart, Stewart Group Realty Inc. (oregonrealestateroundtable.com)
- OregonLandSalesContract.com: New Real Estate and Home Buyer Listings (oregonrealestateroundtable.com)
- Now Accepting New Real Estate Listings (findevansvillehomes.com)
- Lewith & Freeman Real Estate Add New Northeastern Pennsylvania Real Estate Updates to Website (prweb.com)
- Real Estate Professionals and everyone promoting real estate, if you have a sub par website, and your sending new clients to it…. (realtygo.wordpress.com)
- Nest Realty Expands Real Estate Brokerage Operations to Virginia’s New River Valley (prweb.com)
- Pelham, NY Real Estate Market First Quarter 2011 (stephanielsolano.wordpress.com)
Wow! Great thiinkng! JK